skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
EDSE 241
This is my very first blog posting ever. I am very excited about this! Happy blogging to all!
1 comment:
Sharon Eilts
said...
Blogging is way cool for communication.
Sharon
February 3, 2007 at 2:15 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ninon's Blog
Books to Read
The Alchemist Paolo Cahlo
Pride and Prejudice Jane Austin
Love in the Time of Cholera Gabrielle Garcia Marquez
Peter Pan by Lord Barry
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(26)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(3)
I will try this posting a second time and hopefull...
Notes from class 1/30
EDSE 241
About Me
ninon
I have lived in many different countries- US, Hong Kong, Spain, England.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Blogging is way cool for communication.
Sharon
Post a Comment