Monday, April 16, 2007

Reflection for the week

Last week in class we began the somewhat-overwhelming-even-when-watered-down-by- Google process of building a website. I am really excited about learning how to do this for both professional and personal reasons. Professionally, I plan on building a classroom website where we can create a classroom newsletter, students can log on and add to it..... etc. I think it would be really great for the students to build their technology muscles. Personally, I am going to attempt to build a web page for my family. As I have shared in previous messages, my family (especially the girls) are all very close knit. We all email each other about once a week, but it would be fantastic to have a page so we do not loose our previous entries and emails. I am really looking forward to learning how to create these web pages- even if the task is a bit daunting!!!

1 comment:

Sharon Eilts said...

Piece of cake! You'll see.

Sharon