Monday, April 30, 2007

weekly reflection

So we are in the final stretch for the semester and I feel the need to reflect on all that I have learned. First, I am so happy that I took the technology class as opposed to testing out of the class. I am saying this not because I want to get an "A" in the class but because I feel that the information I have gained through taking the course is invaluable. I am so appreciate of how this information will bolster my curriculum and enrich my student's learning.
Now that I have learned about the numerous resources available on the Internet (or Web 2.0), how to make a website and blog and create my own rubrics and tests from an online resource, I now need to work on applying all of this knowledge and resource to maximize student's interest in learning and individual potential. This will be the next step.

1 comment:

Sharon Eilts said...

"I now need to work on applying all of this knowledge and resource to maximize student's interest in learning and individual potential. This will be the next step."

Yes, yes, yes.

Sharon